Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unforgiven...



















This poem i wrote when I was in class 7. I had been noticing this girl for some years then (name you ask? what's in it anyway?) and I was undecided what to do...so one day I came back home from school and wrote this...

Unforgiven

Loved you for years

Every moment of it yours

I'll die for you, Ill live in you

Can’t see you shed tears.

Friends say I changed,

I’m not the one they knew,

If they ask me why I’ll think

But my heart says “for you”.

Will you ever be mine I ask

But who will answer?

No one knows what’s inside me

I hide my passions by mask.

I think I’ll say I love you

For years and years to come,

I’ll die for you; I’ll live with you,

Love me for years or few…

My thoughts distract me

“What will her reactions be?

Will she ever love you?

Nay, what will you do?”

May be she loves another, not me

Maybe I’ll hurt her, push her away

A friendship well thriven

Turns into distance

Makes me unforgiven..

No comments:

Post a Comment